assistance to needy students is a primary mission of our organization.
Since 1998, the HBSAOC Board of Directors has donated scholarships to
students at Santa Ana College, Irvine Valley College and Saddleback
College. These are two-year community
colleges which serve many of Orange County’s most underprivileged
as the "Harvard Business School Association of Orange County
Scholarships," these grants are awarded to students at an annual ceremony in May. The recipients are selected by college
using the following criteria:
- Business major.
- Intent to pursue a four-year college degree in business or higher.
- Full-time student status during upcoming year.
- Strong financial need. Financial information required.
- Academic excellence. Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Recommendation from business professor.